Problems to get parts for Pontiac 62 convertible le mans tempest

Does anybody know a best way to get parts for Indy Four Pontiac 62 Convertible? In Scandinavia it seems to be impossible job. If you have any names or addresses in your mind, could you let me know, please? My Pontiac is needing both turn signal lenses in front, a convertible top pump and cylinders, and seal sets for both door and also for a top plus some other objects arounf the car.

I've tried to get parts directly from some places in the States a couple of times without success.

If any email addresses available where parts would be able to buy, I'd appreciate your information.

Reply to
Jarmo Kuisma

Shep