Re: 78' Grand lemans safari

There are two gaskets on the tailgate area the one that covers the entire O shaped opening encompassing both doors, then there is the one that runs from what would be 9 o clock to 3 o clock across the top of the metal tailgate that seals up the glass and prevents rattles between the glass and door.

I can email a photo my email is nobodystalkin at hotmail dot com

I'd be shocked if there were. The good news is, if there's any GM ones > around, they're probably not in demand. The trick is finding them. Do a > web search on NOS pontiac parts and see what you can find. You'll need to > figure out what the original part number was too. I have the part number > books, but I'm not totally sure just what gasket you're talking about. > >>I need the weatherstrip/gasket that mates up the glass door to the metal >>door. Are there any manufacturers who still make this gasket. Photos of >>decrepit gasket emailed upon request? >> >> Thanks >> TM >> > >
Reply to
nbt