Re: Which Shocks and Struts are better?.

I woulda said poop to them all and get KONIs but then yer looking at big dollah, although every dollah spent on a KONI shock is well worth it.

Nick.

I'm thinking of replacing the stock shocks absorbers and struts on my 96 > Pontiac Grand Am Se V6 and I'm trying to decide which brand will give my the > better ride and handling characteristics that I want. I'm choosing between > Gabriel Gas Ryders, > KYB GR-2 Gas Strut, Monroe Sensa-Trac. Please give your feedback on which > would be the best choice for ride quality. > > > Thanks > >
Reply to
Nick Trounson