wiper linkage on 94 transport

Hi all

I've got a problem , when my wipers are on they jam in the open-most position i.e. outer edges of windshield. When this happens you can hear the wiper motor strain and you must grab the wiper and jiggle it to get them working again. I know it has something to do with the linkage,but it all looks OK, it's greased and all. Is this common with the transport with those big wipers or what? Any suggestions are most welcome because it's not too cool to have that happen in a blinding storm (xmas week) TIA Joe V

Reply to
Joe V

check the pulse board on the wiper motor. I have a 96 transport that had the same problem. the pulse board is only about 25 dollars compared to 65 for the complete wiper motor.

Reply to
gooch