1983 Turbo (930)

Hello all,

Looking for a little help with a 1983 Turbo (930).

Here's what I know: No US 930s were sold in1980-1985 There were lots of "gray market" imports of Turbos 1980-1985 How can I be sure this is a 930?

VIN is WP0ZZZ93ZDS000966

is that "93" in the middle the proof I'm seeking? is the original market indicated in the VIN? if a euro-spec car, how do i know it's legal in US? supposedly imported in 1984--how can i tell for sure? its on ebay--here's link:

whaddyathink?

Reply to
Jack Musgrove

euro930