1986 930/911 Turbo, Red Tan for sale.

I am the original owner of my 1986 911/930 turbo we purchsed new in

86, it was one of the first Turbos to arrive back in the states. The car has less than 11,000 miles on it and is in perfect condition, no leaks, no scratches, no dents.

Red with Tan leather interior, sports seats (never sat on has sheepskins from day 1) sun roof, new pioneer stero with CD, and alpine speakers. Also has custom alarm system.

This car is in great condition, allways garaged, never raced.

We are in Southen California and are interested drop me a note and an email and I can shoot you a couple of photos..

Dave

Reply to
davidki

What price are you asking? Can you send some pictures to snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net