911 power mirror switch wires

I inadvertantly disconnected the outside mirror switch on the inside of the drivers door in my 79 911sc targa. It is six seperate and
individual wires and I have no idea which ones go where. They are color coded but the terminals in the door look as different as eggs. I have tried several different combinations but have been unable to find the right one. Can someone tell me which color goes to the left end, right end, lower left middle, upper left middle, lower right end, and upper right end?