996+997 dry sump problems

Hi all! Have you heard of problems regarding the dry sump systems on the

996 and 997 models? I've heard (and know for a fact, because one happened to a friend of mine) of damaged engines when cornering to fast on a circuit. Because of the g-forces, the oil just doesn't reach all the engine to lubricate it perfectly. The same problem can happen with both the 986 and 987 Boxster models. The only ones that are not affected are the Turbo and GT2 because they use a different sump lay-out based on the LeMans GT1 model? Any thoughts?
Reply to
vricardo
996's, 986's, and 997's do not have a true dry sump, they have an "integrated" dry sump and it is simply not as good as the true dry sump found in the GT3's, Turbo's, and previous years (seperate oil tank) for keeping the engine lubricated duning sustained high G's. A trick I was told was to add .5 QT of oil over full in my 997S before I track it, not thrilled with that solution..

Reply to
G. Patricks