Automobile research interview

Good morning, and please forgive the intrusion--this is not spam or solicitation.

I have a client who would like to survey owners of certain automobiles, including certain Porsches. This is an on-line questionnaire, no more than about 20 minutes long. We will mail to you a gift of $50, in cash, as a thank-you for your time and trouble.

If you're interested, please get back to me--either by phone or email--and I will send to you the password and URL.

Thank you so much for your help.

Best regards, David Leonard

___________ David Leonard, Director pfc Marketing Research New York, NY Tel: 212.289.0087 Fax: 212.410.1382

Reply to