Boxster wire color indication

I finally decided to permanently connect the Valentine One detector /w. remote (no more cigarette lighter plug); taking a trip for a week soon . I'm thinking of tapping the dome light or the wires behind the dashboard.

I need to decipher the color scheme of the wires, which colors are: Ground, Permanently hot, and Switched ?.

Thanks

Reply to
Tony