Help me decide?

My budget is around £25-£30 stg --in uk. I am drawn to either a 911 993 model, or boxter.....what are the pros and cons? also......manual gears , or tiptronic.......I want a sporty feel and handling, but I do have to sit in heavy traffic at times. All advice gratefully accepted. thanks. JM

Reply to
redhex1

Drive each to see which you like. The 993 will be considerably faster, depreciate less, and is supposedly better built (CAR mentions that the 993 took twice as long to build as the 996 and Boxster, and ranks the 993 as 5th on their 100 Coolest Cars list). The Boxster will still be under warranty, have newer technology, and handle better. Emanuel

Reply to
E Brown