Help Neded: Finding A 1:18 Die Cast Model 912 Coupe

Okay here's one, no make that TWO, from left field...

I have 1:18 models of all the "special" cars I've owned in the past (and present).

My '62 220 SEL White On Red Convertible Mercedes

My '60 Right Hand Drive British Racing Green Mark II Jaguar

My '72 Black On Black BMW 2002tii (I could only find one with a tan gut!)

My '70 British Racing Green Triumph GT-6

My (current) '76 British Racing Green Triumph TR-6

I'm still searching (in vane) for a 1:18 '64 Porsche 912 Coupe, a '68 or a '69 (preferable mustard yellow). And a '78 Peugeot

505 in silver.

I just received Exoticar's latest catalogue in the mail and found that they have a black 1:43rd. with no year specified. If any- one can find a site for the missing cars I'd be grateful... I've searched EVERY WHERE! Please B/C me at...

snipped-for-privacy@81mm.com

Thank you (in advance)

s/s

"A friend is someone who knows all about you, and still likes you." Elbert Hubard

To View My Picture Albums Go To:

Your Pal... Sal