rebuild kit for 911 fuel distributor

Guys,

I am looking for a fuel distributor rebuild kit for for a 77 911s . This car has been sitting for some time and has rotted the seals. Where can I find such a kit. Has anyone ever tried rebuilding one at home? I am an experienced ASE mastertech, but have never rebuilt a fuel distributor. Any ideas or pointers?

Reply to
Juan

Is it a CIS type fuel dist? I tore apart the one on my turbo Volvo and smoothed out a scored piston with some 2000 grit sandpaper, but the manual and all the people I have ever spoken to about them say they are not rebuildable. good luck Bernard

Reply to
Bernard Farquart

they arent supposed to be rebuilt so no one sells a rebuild kit.

Reply to
doudtown