Tires again

Put 4 new S03's on a 964 about 6K miles back. The rears were completely shot after 5.5K. So I looked around for tires that might give me a few more miles than 5-6K.

Kept the two fronts (they were still in good shape) and put 4 new Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's on. Unfortunately, the GS-D3's were not stable. I was told they needed 25 mile in order to break them in. But still after 25, not much improvement.

I put the old 2 front S03's back on and immediately there was an improvement. Finally, put 2 new rear S03's on and it was back normal. Of course, I got a refund for the GS-D3's.

BUT I'm still going to face the same problem 5K miles from now. So anyone had better experience with tires for a 964? It's a cab, not a turbo.

Looking for better mileage, but they still need to stick to the ground as well as the S03's.

Reply to
rory911

Your car needs a wheel alignment.......

Reply to