Wanted: pics and specs for FLA

Hi,

I have a little Problem. I am searching for the specs, history and pictures of the Porsche FLA. It was a concept car/design study made of aluminium but was not a Porsche 911. It was shown at least at the Frankfurt IAA. I don't know the year, but it must have been in the early 70's.

Any help/hints greatly appreciated thanks in advance

cheers hELMUT

Reply to
Helmut Gaishauser