Error Codes

After learning how to read the error codes from a link found here, I tried it on my 2005 and came up with these:

System Check Mode:

Audio H/U reads CHK; mode memory: 63-46, occurred 05/03/07 time 03:02:55

LAN Monitor

EMV reads CHK and has 3 codes/sub codes: 01-D5/128-29-C, 01-D5/190-29-C,

01-DC/178-1B-3

DSP-AMP reads CHK and has 2 codes/sub codes: 01-E0/110-E2-3, 01-E3/-FF-1

Anyone out there who can tell me what these mean. I called my dealer, gave them these codes and was told to "bring it in" (as if they are going to see something different) which is a day's trip.

I was going to simply clear the codes to see if the errors re-occurred however the clear code button doesn't respond despite being green. The memory clear doesn't respond either.

Reply to
Bill