1991 Turbo 900 Auto Shifter ?

The son has 1991 900 Turbo with auto and floor shifter The shifter seems to have had a set screw somewhere shift and it is getting hard to get it far enough into park to engage the ignition key.

Where should I look for something to adjust and anybody have an assembly drawing or photo?

BTW... as a return favor most of the junkyards in north am can be found in

(I got an axle with disks and everything in mint shape for this 900 last year on that site for $175 fed ex 3 days) Hint - go to the "*" page of your search and then go a tad more expensive.

Reply to
water modem