Carter Saab of Seattle

Has anybody bought a vehicle from Carter VW Saab of Seattle?

Please email me at -->

Jeremy.pettet at gmail dot com

Reply to
CNN_news

Jeremy wants our advice, but can't be bothered to check back here. I've never understood how people think that that'd be an effective technique.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Thanks of mentioning your objections.

Sure, please let me know here if you did business with Carter Saab. I check back every day at midnight as a routine.

Thanks, Jeremy

Dave H> > Has anybody bought a vehicle from Carter VW Saab of Seattle?

Reply to
CNN_news

It's hard to sort through the noise and easy to miss a valuable reply for those who don't obsessively check the newsgroups.

I've never understood why people make a stink about it, it's easy enough to click Reply All instead of Reply.

Reply to
James Sweet

This newsgroup is pretty quiet. Replies are organized in threads; easy enough to just check the threads you're involved with.

Johannes (noise)

Reply to
Johannes

Well, it's not like this is a busy group.

I've never understood why people want to treat Usenet as a free consulting service, instead of something to actually participate in.

Reply to
Dave Hinz