2001 Saab 95 AC Problem

My 2003 Saab 95 sometimes blows warm air from the passanger side and other times very cold airwhen the ac in the auto position... I am guessing but I think it is somehow related to the thermostat on the passanger side. Prior to noticing this I would occasionally hear a click click click sometimes when strating the car and sometimes when turning off the heat. Is there a relay or a simple fix for this? Thanks,

Greg

Reply to
TGS

Greg:

This is "way deep" in my memory, but I seem to recall some freakish

9-5 A/C problem wherein the cure was drilling a hole internally somewhere to allow an air bleed. I forget which specific problem it was solving though... might be worth a google.
Reply to
still me