9-3 TiD Servicing Costs

Hi, I'm thinking of trading me trust Passat TDi for a Saab 9-3 Vector 2.2TiD. I'm obviously interested in the running costs for this model. Can somebody tell me what the service intervals are? I've had conflicting advice stating both 9 and 18k. Can somebody also state the UK service costs for this vehicle. I guess they'll vary around the UK I'm based in Yorkshire Here's hoping to join the Saab freternity!

Reply to
<GoGoGuy