9000 T16 EDU2 question

The model year is 88 with EDU2/DCC. The tachometer does not work and the EDU2 display does not show voltage/fuel consumption data. It does show the check lights in the right hand section of the display and these are extinguished normally when the engine is started.

I am of course hoping that I find a burned out light bulb or two and a loose connector that needs reseating.

I would appreciate any suggestions from people who may have experienced this problem.

Phuoc

Reply to
Phuoc Nghuy