96 9000 aero Headlights

My headlights momentarily dim when the a/c comp clutch cycles on. It is real noticeable at night. Does anyone know how many amps the clutch should draw? The volts drop from 14.4 to 13.2 but I have not measured draw. I can not find amp and volt draw spec's for the comp clutch. I am surprised at how dim they get even with this relatively small volt drop.

Reply to
Scott Moe

this worried me as well on my '97. It is normal and not to be worried about.

Keith

Scott Moe wrote:

Reply to
KeithG