Anyone with an Aero Wagon, please...

Yesterday, I paid a visit to a local Saab dealership, but nobody seemed willing to come out to help me. It was 113 degrees here in the broiling sun, and I don't really blame them.

Anyway, two questions:

  1. Does the storage area go completely flat with the rear seats folded down..? Or, does it slant up toward the front as in many other wagons and crossover cars..?

  1. What is the limiting distance between the rear wheel wells..?

Reply to
Larry Jandro

On 24 Jul 2003, "Rob Malkin" tapped on a keyboard and the electrons formed this:

Thanks for the info..!

Reply to
Larry Jandro