cs9000 Aero 1996

Hello, I have been noticing erratic readings on my rev counter over the last few weeks when stationary -on starting the revs can climb quite high.But when it is driven it seems o.k. Just today a couple of times from stationary to pull away the engine stalls.

Does it sound like the idle control valve.

Steve.

Reply to
Steve

Sounds like a vacuum leak. Listen around the engine compartment and check fittings of air hoses, large and small.

Reply to
Johannes H Andersen