Early SAABs Forum

will redirect to the forum. The associated web site, in the earliest stages of development as of this writing, is at:

It's for SAABs made prior to 1990.

Enjoy.

============================================================= The e-mail address associated with this message is not valid.

Reply to
Bob

Bob ( snipped-for-privacy@nodamnspam.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Humph.

Adrian, '90 900...

Reply to
Adrian

I thought you were a Ford lover.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Eeyore ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

You. Outside, now.

I have never owned a Ford in my life, and I have no intention of doing so. I did have a Mundaneo as a rental car for a week. It was shit.

Reply to
Adrian

hmm I'm a saab 99 and c900 lover, but I've owned a few fords in my time, i have to say if my head ruled over my heart the ford would win every time, less hassle.

Reply to
big dom

The best looking Saabs have a Ford V4 engine...

Reply to
MH