For Sale : Saab 9000 2.0 LPT CD 1992

Hi,

I have just purchased a second car, for spares. I only need a few parts from it. If anyone is interested in the rest of the car, email me and lets see if we can sort something out.

The car is an 1992 2.0l LPT CD with 6 months MOT

The head gasket has blown, engine runs, but not too well (Turbo is suspect due to water damage). Auto Gearbox is believed OK Aircon - believed it was working but needed re-charging. Body in very good condition, with the exception of front right hand wing, which has a little rust round the wheel arch, and a small dent. Tyres good, on Steel Wheels (Only 3 wheel trims).

Lots of good bits still on this car.

If you need any parts, please email me for availability.

Buyer collects (Near Epsom, Surrey). Make me an offer.

Regards

Andy

Reply to
Andy