89 Eagle Vista GT Turbo 1.6L For Sale

Last call for anyone who knows anyone that could use this car either for parts or to fix (2 TB Injectors required: $400 Can.).
Still runs good minus the injectors. Has 369,000 km. New alternator.
I don't want to scrap it as it is hard enough to find parts for the colts/vista's.
PLEASE email me directly. I want this car to go to a good cause as it is tough enough to let it go, let alone scrap it!
Remove 'not' from email to reply.
Michael