Funny quote about the SAAB 9-3 based Cadillac BLS

From
under Cadillac BLS:

One of the more intriguing Geneva debuts was this Europe-only Caddy, based on the SAAB 9-3. "The logic behind this is simple," said a spomkesan (sic). "No one seems to like SAABs anymore so we thought we'd re-body one of their models as another kind of car that Europeans don't like".

Reply to
saabyurk