GM on the verge of Bancrupcy (spelling)

An article today in a danish financial newspaper tells the story of a GM that has the same credit-rating as Delta (Airlines) and Delphi did, just before they declared Bancrupcy.

Anyone wanna buy Saab of off them for $5.-?

Reply to
Henrik B.

In a Braun-style "I was so (un)impressed, I bought the company" moment? 8-)

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site

That was Victor Kiam who bought Remington. It sounded so good that I bought his shaver, but I was unimpressed.

Reply to
Johannes