Leather Interior - Polish etc.

Finally got myself a somewhat worn interior for my C900. I don't mind if its a bit shabby as the rest of the car is a bit tired too!

However, I believe SAAB made/make leather restoring kits in charcoal grey, any tips as to where I might get one, other than SAAB of course, or on any other products which will do the job.

As usual many thanks, Al

(Is Grunf on holiday, he's been decidedly quiet recently?)

Reply to
Al

I'm around - work's busy, so less time to post :-(

Best thing I've ever used on leather is saddle soap. My partner gets it in huge tubs for her horse leather. It does a very good job of softening and cleaning just about any leather. You can buy it from any equine or agricultural shop.

Reply to
Grunff

Being an equestrian hobbyist myself, here's a secret passed on from old hands with their dying breath: lukewarm water, fill halfway in a mixer (you may mix a Margarita first, since you're about to work on the interior of the car for a while). Put one or two sponfulls of saddle leather into the lukewarm water. Mix for a while. The thick watery foam has amazing results. Use a sponge to apply, a towel to rub off excess moisture.

...pablo

Reply to
pablo

look at ths