March Saab Wallpapers

Hi My Friends,
The March calendar wallpapers are now ready for download! This time we have Etienne Morsa's 99 rally car. Many thanks to Etienne for
providing a stunning photo of his fabulous car! The other is a Saab Caravan with a 96. Hope you'll like them! Thanks for choosing my wallpapers!
Download page: http://www.classiccarprint.com/saab.html
Roy
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp111/penfan_2009/Mar-1T1.jpg
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp111/penfan_2009/Mar-2T1.jpg