Replacing a tail light, '02 9.5 Linear

Hello all. Two questions. First would be a good online source for a replacement driver's outer tail light for my '02 9.5 Linear. The cheaper the better, so long as the quality's there, natch. Second, is it possible for me to do this replacement or is it a dealership/shop kind of a thing. Peering into the trunk shows me the little door that gives access for bulb changing. I see no obvious way of getting to screws/bolts/whathaveyous that are holding the lens housing in place. If anyone could 'splain it to me I'd be much obliged.

Thanks in advance,

Michael Hudson

Reply to
Michael Hudson

The plastic lens ? You can try a dismantler. You don't say where you are though. Try eBay too. Otherwise it's your friendly Saab dealer.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore