Saab 9000 nearside headlamp wiper has mind of its own!

Hi guys and gals.

I think this is a ubiquitous problem as I've seen it on many Saab models of different years. Does anyone know why the wiper won't park properly, has a mind of its own and won't wipe when the switch is operated?

Someone out there probably knows, it seems so common, but SAAB certainly aren't telling me!

I'd be very grateful for some advice!

RobM

Reply to
RobM