[Saab_c900] Wanting a *new* Garrett T3 turbo for their Saab 99? Found 1 on Ebay

Hi,

Found this item on Ebay just now:

- Saab 99 garrett T3 turbo turbocharger brand new(N/R)

It requires an external wastegate so only suits C900's fitted with B engines. Figured it's a pretty unique find so wanted to pass the info along to all of you. If I had a turbo 99 I'd probably look at snapping it up. 8-)

Regards,

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's C900 Site

If anyone gets this and needs the exhaust manifold/wastegate to go with it, I have several extras.

Dave Hinz

Reply to
Dave Hinz