[Saab_c900] FA: Saab 900 79-86 Smoke Blackouts (Headlight Covers) NEW ! (Ebay)

Hi everyone,

I've listed a set of Wade 'Lightguard' headlight covers which are smoke-coloured, and are generally called 'blackouts'. They're designed for use with US-spec Saab 900's from 1979 to 1986 and I bought them thinking they might suit the Euro-spec headlights on my C900's but they don't seem to fit.

Anyway they're listed on Ebay at:

Let me know if you've got any questions.

Thanks,

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site