Shift Up Light

AFAIK, the only way is to pull the dash. 4 hours in and out the first time you do it. You can cut the wire at the connector... I seem to recall seeing instructions some time ago out here (google it maybe?) but I did the dash pull myself.

Reply to
- Bob -

Yep. "Modern" Saab aerospace technology.

Just kidding, more a typo on my part, than performance tuning.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

You don't know when to shift? Look the parameters built into the shift light come from the tach and manifold pressure and vss under ideal conditions producing maximum efficiency from the power plant.

Park the shitbox and come inside!

Steph

Reply to
Steph