Side Skirts

Our previous Saab had side skirts and I'm wondering about fitting some on our 2001 93 convertible. Can anyone tell me how hard they are to fit - is it a straightforward DIY job or should I get the paint shop to fit them once they've sprayed them? The Haynes manual makes no mention of how to do it - and there doesn't appear to be any details in AAS back postings.

TIA

Steve

Reply to
NewsOnline