TV advert worry

A new TV advert claims that Saabs stay glued to the road. So how am I supposed to drive it?

Reply to
johannes

Johannes,

I ask that you kindly record it and e-mail me that you have it. Where is this TV advert being shown and what geographic? I want to post this on the saab videos website

SG

SG

in article snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com, SG at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote on

27/09/2006 16:58:

UK .. Maybe elsewhere?

"Knowing what keeps an aeroplane in the air helps us keep our cars on the road" ... Or something like that. It's a stab at the aircraft heritage/BFJ campaign.

But yes ... If it's glued to the road, it ain't gonna move! Still, not as bad as the vapour trails advert, which gave the impression that new SAABs leave oil smoke trails through Stockholm to the tune of Chikinki :o

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday

Yes it's in UK. I'm sure they said "glued to the road". But they don't send the ad very often. I can record digitally from my TV card, but I don't have video editing software to cut a piece from a long recording. I'll see what I can do.

Reply to
johannes

Johannes,

Thank you! Even a RAW video would be fine, because the clip is probably only 30 seconds. I think 30 seconds of raw digital video equates to roughly 250 Megabytes total which could be popped onto a 650 or 700MB CD. I could take care of the rest for you.

Much appreciated.

SG

Reply to
SG

Do you have a Turbo model? Wind it up to about 2500 RPM in third, then put it to the floor. That will "un-stick" it pretty quickly!

GF

Reply to
Greg Farris

in article effgqb$315q$ snipped-for-privacy@biggoron.nerim.net, Greg Farris at snipped-for-privacy@nasa.org wrote on 28/09/2006 04:50:

Muahhaha ... Sure does :)

Paul

Vart tog vägen vägen? SAAB : Nothing on earth comes close

Reply to
Paul Halliday