1995 SL1 manual transmission -- pressure plate?

Greetings..

Recently this has started

If I have the car in gear with the clutch fully depressed, the ca will make little shakes or jumps. This symptom coincides wit difficulty in getting the stick into the lower gears

So I'm thinking some sort of hydraulic or pressure plate problem..

how can I diagnose it precisely FixExpert.com - Automotive Repair Wiki

klimek