2000 L-Series Elecrical Problem?

Hello All,

I have a 2000 Saturn L-Series. Recently both keyless remotes stopped working. At the same time the trunk release on the dash also stopped responding (can only open trunk with key). I don't know if the trunk release is mechanical or electrical, the issues may not be related. Besides taking the car to a dealer, are there any suggestions for resolving either of these issues? I already tried resetting the transmitters per the owners manual. Thanks, Chuck

Reply to
Charles Haro