95 SC2 For Sale $2200 126k miles sunroof

Hello Everyone. I'm selling a 95 Saturn SC2. The Color is brown to black pearl. Meaning color changes when hit by sunlight. Has 126k miles and does run. It also has a Sunroof but does not open. THe passenger door does not go down. I can send you some pics if ya like. I live in the Charleston, SC area. Please email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com for more info or pics.

Reply to
JaY