95 saturn sc2 throwing code 32 and 33? idle problem

Hello everyone. I have a saturn sc2 , 95 model. It been given me problems, Like dying when i'm stoping expecialy after gettin on the gas then stoping.

I know code 32 , is a egr problem. May I get luckey and clean it and it will work or i might as well replace it?

33 code is a exhaust sensor. meaning i need to replace the sensor? Could this be another problem it is sensing?

I did not beleve the paper clip code thrower would work but it does!!!

Thanks for the help.. Jay

Reply to
JaY