'97 SL2 heater dial/slider won't go to the far right/HOT side

I have a 1997 SL2 and the slider bar thing/dial for the heater(I know nothing about cars, sorry...) seems bent on the inside or something as it will not slide to the far right (the hottest side) no matter how hard you try. It will only go about halfway onto the hot side....any ideas???? This happened only recently, and it seems like it is harder to move when it is cold out (but maybe that's just a coincidence).

Reply to
dzlizziedu

i had the same problem in my 1993 SL2...try checkin the cable first..and if the cable doesnt fix it,replace the suitcase(thats the heaterbox underneath the dash)

Reply to
saturn_SL2