location of grounding wires on 1998 saturn SL1?

Can anyone post something here to a url with a diagram of where ALL the grounding wires are on a 1998 Saturn SL1? I am in the middle of electrical problem hell with my saturn. Posted a message here and several good responses in August. My Saturn has in the last 3 months just not started 3 different times- lights and battery are fine. Starter checks out time after time. battery checks out. everything checks out.

The dealership after looking at it for 2 days, if you can believe this, told me the problem was a worn key! It's the closest dealership to me, but I don't trust them. nearest dealership after that is about

15 miles away, tough for a tow and a ride back home.

I asked and paid them to clean the wires and electrical.

I plan to clean the battery wires and all known grounding wires myself, though I don't know cars well.

If anyone can point me to something online that would be great!

thanks,

Don

All known grounding wires? My guess is there are a lot of points on the body where various harnesses are grounded, and many of them may not be easily accessible. You need to get a hold of a set of factory service manuals, or a Haynes/Chilton manual from any auto parts store.

Lane [ lane (at) evilplastic.com ]

Reply to
Lane