"A Fair and Balanced View of the Sigma SD-10 Digital SLR Camera" Web Site Move to http://sigmasd10.com (on-line 5/13/04)

"A Fair and Balanced View of the Sigma SD-10 Digital SLR Camera" Web Site Move to

(on-line 5/13/04) I've created a new domain name for this site, to make it easier to find. The site is now accessible via
The new domain may not beon-line until tomorrow, on-line 5/13/04, but the current address,
is still valid. I've update the site with a chart of all major digital SLRs and their resolutions, as well as an explanation of the fabrication processes, sensor size, and leakage.

Thanks to everyone for the response to this site.

Reply to
Steven M. Scharf

Oops, wrong group, sorry.

Reply to