aftermarket body parts for 2000 SL

Would anyone out there know where I can find, or who sells aftermarket body parts/mods for the 2000 through 2002 SL's? I have seen a few with skirts, moldings, airdams, etc., but have yet to find a source. Can any pieces from other model years (such as the second generation SL's) fit on the third generation bodys? Thanks, Brad Atchley

Reply to
Bradley Stephen Atchley