Anyone in New York City Here?

I am in the North Bronx. I am looking for any local mechanics or someone who knows how to replace a water pump on a 1997 Saturn SL1. I also have the top of the line OBD II auto scanner - reader and if anyone needs to have their codes read , just stop by and I'll do it for you. Please drop all q's from my email before replying.

Reply to
leo

I work in Hawthorne, NY and there is an independant mechanic next door. 'Auto Action' at 179 Brady Ave has done well on a few of my problems on my '01 LW300 that I was not up to handling myself. I'm sure that you should be able to find another good mechanic closer to you though.

Aside from that - Hi there, almost neighbor Oppie

Reply to
Oppie