Experience with 6thplanet ?

Looking at buying a replacement engine at 6thplanetusedparts.com for a '96 SL2 with coolant in the oil....siezed engine.

Prices and warranty seem reasonable. The folks there seem great to work with.

Any recommendations? Horror stories?

Thanks.

Barry '94 SL2 167,000 (mostly) trouble-free miles

Reply to
Barry Schnoor

"Barry Schnoor" typed until their fingers bled, and came up with:

A quick search turned up these links:

Kevin M. Keller

Do a search on the following site Forum sections for the phrase "6th planet" or "Joey":

marx404

If you are straight with Joey, Joey will be straight with you.

I have made several satisfactory purchases from them and wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

Ken (MI)

Reply to
Napalm Heart

Couldn't find anyone more pleasant to deal with. I bought a bunch of parts to repair a 97 SC1 that was in an accident. They gave me all the parts I needed, and shipped them fast. I had some issues with Canada Customs, but no fault of them.

Definitely buy from there, you won't find a better price or better service.

Reply to
Logan Parker