GRRRRRR Fuel rail on '93 SC2

Ok, I'm doing the injectors on my car. Figured at 216,000 miles, they're probably worn and it might help score better performance/mileage.

Anyway, I need those cute little O rings for the inlet/return lines, and the dealer wants a whopping 20 bucks a ring for them!

Come on, it'd be cheaper if they were made out of gold!

Anyway, anyone know where I could get those o rings cheaper, and and prefferably a few of them in case I need to remove/replace this mess again?

Thanks! :)

Reply to
Philip Nasadowski

I don't know anything about those particular O-rings, but I've purchased O-rings from allorings.com. If you know what size and material they are, that might work for you. There are other similar places on the internet that might be cheaper, depending on the size and quantity you want.

Reply to
Ratbert

When you remove the injectors, take one of them along with an o-ring to your local auto parts place.

Usually they have a drawer of o-rings that you can match the sizes to.

Buy one of several different sizes, take it home, and figure out which one fits the best.

Then, go back and buy at least 3 more.

Or, you could simply use RTV and glue those suckers in!

Reply to
Kirk Kohnen