Just got two letters (GM and my Saturn Dealer)

Last week (actually on the same day) I received a letter from GM Canada and one from my Saturn Dealer. GM wanted to assure me they will be backing my 5 year warrantee and the 3 year bumper to bumper, but that I could continue to have my car serviced at the Saturn dealer until the end of the year, but then to seek out my closest GM dealer... The Saturn letter wanted to remind me they would still be there for all my service needs even after the end of the year - but understandably did not mention the word warrantee.

My question is where would you take your Saturn of the GM dealer choices that will be left next year (I am leaning towards Cadillac well it is still under warrantee)?

Reply to
Slightly Graying Wolf

"Slightly Graying Wolf" wrote in message news:axxtm.47045$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe13.iad...

Well, I guess my decision would not be based on the model the dealer sells (unless I had no alternative) -- I'd ask existing customers of the various dealers. If I had no other way to find them, I'd consider visiting the service department waiting areas and chat with the customers. You might also consider availing yourself of the forum specifically for Canadian Saturn owners ("Support Forum for Canadian Saturn Owners") at the SaturnFans Forums

Good luck!

Reply to
SteveT

take it in for trade at ford